Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today is an unexpected day for me. Suddenly i began to think about my past life; i worked as hard as i can to study. I burned midnight oil, went for tuitions, make friends with the brightest students in my class. But what's the point? i stil can't get good grades. I still remember the time when i knew the most general knowledge in the school. Nobody was there to take my place. Guess time do change and so do people. I was a dumb person, i thought only the time will change not the people's who are living in it; not everybody behaves like me. As time went by 'poof'!!!! came out of nowhere. I was a teenager, as it came by me together with my fellow friends began to fall apart. We seldom meet each other, sharing each other stories like we used to do when we were in primary school. But i did everything i could in order to join wiht my friends. Finally i got what i aimed for. Then an another year passed by and came 'PMR' this Son Of Bitch examination changed my life style, personality, my cheerfulness forever i assume. Me with my bestfriend got 5A 3B(total subject is 8) but the friends talked so dearly to got 8A's. I was not sad back than. Because i knew what i was doing. I focused only to the main subjects i need to score in order to get in to science class and i did it! HOORAY!!!!!! end of this story i thought. But it was a big no...no.... My first monthly exam and went. I got the worst grade in my life. I never failed any subjects in my life before. But this time i got 3 fail's. Still i wasn't heart broken. Gradually i befriended a girl. I started to talk, message, facebook her etc. But she stopped doing so. Don't know why.Guess the theory i developed my own is true after all."Only money speaks to everybody nowadys". that's my theory about life for me. Even that wasn't the main agenda. It was a cloudy wednesday afternoon. I finished my biology examination and came in my class mathematics teacher. Every boy's and girl's started to gather at the teacher's table i wondered what was happening there? Then my fellow classmate told me teacher have completely checked and marked our math's exam paper. I checked my grades, C+ well what do you know. Then i looked at the grades of the new girl i started to befriend she got A+. Suddenly at that moment i felt like i crashed like Marco Simoncelli at the sepang circuit. I don't know why but i can feel this uneasy feelings around me. I mean i have the looks(not much i admit, but got some), strong (physically) and good with computers. Man i inspire people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg etc. I also wanted to share an equal place with them. I also dream of creating a once-in-a generation what the fuck idea. But it's still coming..DUHH!!!!!!!! still i feel im still in a lower rank than my friends. I can't sleep now. Thats's why im posting this blog. Eventhough i know none of them read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers